After a short break due to COVID-19, Noosphere’s live events are back! To keep our friends safe and prevent the spread of coronavirus, both organizers and visitors must follow certain rules. Therefore, we have prepared practical precautions, based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ukraine Ministry of Health.
How does the coronavirus spread?
Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is transmitted from person to person by both airborne and contact routes. The virus is found in droplets secreted by people while sneezing or coughing, and cannot travel long distances. The virus enters the body of a healthy person through contaminated respiratory tract secretions contacting the mucous membranes of the nose or eyes. This happens after coming into contact with contaminated objects or hands.
How long does the coronavirus “live” on surfaces?
Depending on the surface material, temperature and humidity of the environment, the virus can live on the surface from 3 to 72 hours.
The infographic below demonstrates pandemic precautions which must be followed to be safe and stay healthy:
Please stay home if:
- you feel unwell, specifically if you have: cold, sneezing, sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, as well as complaints of abdominal pain / discomfort, headache, and other unusual symptoms
- one or more members of your family have complaints of feeling unwell and one / more of the above symptoms
- you have been in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has had coronavirus
For general safety, we reserve the right not to allow violators to the event, in case of non-compliance with the rules.
For more information, follow useful links:
- World Health Organization guidelines for safety measures during a coronavirus pandemic
- The website of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dedicated to the coronavirus in Ukraine
- Up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Ukraine from the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
If you have questions, contact us via [email protected]